Friday, January 2, 2009

Golden Snowflake BG Freebie


I have a simple background paper for you today which can be used for your New Year's Day celebrations. I used a brush by Heather Watson from her Doodle A Day Funky Flakes set. You can go here to her blog. Get the paper by clicking on the title. I promise to have more for you soon. I've had a few complications lately so I haven't had much time to make things. I am also trying to open a store and it is turning to a slow process. Today the tax department sent me a business registration certificate but it had the wrong address on it. So even though it was their error I have to send in a request to have the address changed. Leave it up to the government to make you correct their errors! I will also be removing last year's freebies this week so grab them while you can. Doing a bit of housecleaning to get room for my new designs. Have a great day! Leave a comment here if you like the freebie as I get emailed a copy of each comment and it really keeps me motivated to create more for you.

3 comments:

MarthaElaine said...

Thanks for the paper, Tammy! I am sorry to hear that things are not going smoothly for you. And, from your previous post, I'm reminded that some of the RAKScraps challenges start on the 1st of the month. Don't know why I'm forgetting that!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the paper and snowflakes. I hope things will go along more smoothly for you starting RIGHT NOW. You've had your share of things going wrong, time for a turn of events. Good luck with venture in the store.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening Tammy:)
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope your new year starts running smoothly for you.:)
Love your hybrid kit and thank you soo much for sharing it with me.:)I haven't had time to look at much else tonight.I am still playing catch up around the house and in my computer.I have soo many files that need opened and transferred..it isn't funny..but I can't seem to stop collecting stuff.LOL
I just wanted to stop in to say howdy!!:)

Have a wonderful rest of the evening!

Hugs,
Valinda