Friday, January 16, 2009

Travel Mini Kit Freebie



Here's a little "Travel" mini kit for my blog readers. I made this for someone special whose only request some time ago was something travel themed. She knows who she is! I also made it to symbolize the journey I am about to take with everything going on in my life right now. I am trying to get enough designs ready to set up my store, cleaning up my blog, and attempting to manage my health. Seems that last one is giving me some problems. If you have been reading my blog you will know I have a foot problem that hasn't been healing. Well, I had a flare up of my fibromyalgia recently when my sleep went haywire, which also thru all the other health issues out of balance. So I became more depressed because it's been a while since my flare ups had been so bad. Anyway, I had a sleep study and I don't have apnea now which is answered prayer. I just sleep lightly most of the night and they put me on new medications to help that and the depression which are helping. I've been nauseous between the and the fibromyalgia and I think my renal failure. So it's a real journey that is keeping me real busy....six appointments next week, including a colonoscopy....YUK!!!! TMI right? Well, if you have read down this far you may as well know the truth! You also deserve the download so here it is! By the way these coordinate with the last background papers I gave away last Friday so check out the older posts!
WOW! I just have to update here and let everyone know I got chosen to be on the Elements Team at RAKScraps! I'm so thrilled and feel so honored to work with such great members of this wonderful site! Perhaps things are going to keep getting better and better this year because I can feel it in my bones!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the travel goodies! Congrats to being chosen for the Elements Team at RAKScraps! Having said that, I looked on RAKScraps and couldn't find what that means! I know you've been on the Creative Team. How is this different? HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jan. 16, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.